If you are accepted on the course, the following rules apply:
- Places must be booked in advance via Eventbrite
- The nominal deadline for enrolment is the Thursday before the course is due to begin, but please be aware that the course oftern becomes full much earlier than this time.
- Central reserves the right to amend, withdraw or cancel any of the courses described either online or in publications. In the event of us withdrawing or cancelling a course, full fees will be refunded.
- Once the course has started you cannot defer your place to another term. Please therefore ensure that your child is able to complete a course before accepting their place.
- Students who do not attend because of illness or personal or professional commitments do not have the right to transfers or refunds.
How To Apply
From June 2019, all Saturday Youth Theatre places must be booked online via Eventbrite. Please follow the 'Book Now' link on the individual course page.
You must complete all of the information asked for at the point of booking so that we have your child’s details, as well as those of their guardian, should we need to contact them. We also need to know of any special requirements or disabilities that your child may have to ensure that we are able to meet their needs.
Terms and Conditions
Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day of the conclusion of the contract (which will be the date upon which full payment is made).
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London, Eton Avenue, London NW3 3HY, UK, Tel: +44(0)20 7722 8183, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- Subject to Clause 8, if you cancel your contract within the 14 day cancellation period, we will reimburse all payments received from you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us of your decision to cancel your contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Supplier will not charge any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Model Cancellation Form (PDF, 46KB)
We can offer you a full refund if you decide to withdraw from a course up to 7 days before it starts. You can process the refund by logging back into your Eventbrite account.
Unfortunately, within 7 days of the course commencing we are unable to offer any refunds and the fees become fully non-refundable.
We are no longer able to defer places on the Saturday Youth Theatre.
Unfortunately, once a course has started we are unable to offer any deferrals.
Concessionary Fee and Sibling Discount
If your child has a registered disability please email email@example.com with formal evidence of this before booking and we'll send you a code that can be used to get a £65 discount bringing the course fees down to £210.
If you (the parent/carer) are claiming UK benefits for either unemployment or disability you are also entitled to the concessionary rate of £210. As above, please email evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org before booking and we'll send you a discount code to use whilst booking.
Sibiling discount If you have more than one child attending the Saturday Youth Theatre, you are entitled to a 10% discount on the 2nd child (and any additional children after that). Please email email@example.com to ask for your unique Sibling Discount code before booking and we'll send you a code to input as part of the booking process.