Read our latest articles.
Female Leaders - Take Centre Stage
Expert Voice & Communication Coach, Debra Leigh, talks about how women can use voice and body language to enhance status, impact and rapport.
Why You Need a Creative Voice to Be Heard
Jude Bolton talks about the importance of finding your own voice when communicating to others.
10 Easy Ways to Appear More Confident
Tips to boost your confidence.
To continue your development beyond the training sessions, there are a number of resources available for download below.
- Communication Skills Booklet (PDF, 795KB)
- An Introduction to Voice (PDF, 1,146KB)
- The Universal or Generic Voice (PDF, 876KB)
- An Example of Good Practice (PDF, 689KB)
- Lesson Planning for Client-Focused Training (PDF, 845KB)
- The Importance of Spoken English - Skills Training in the Business Setting (PDF, 939KB)
- Pitching Voice Work to the Business Client (PDF, 806KB)
- Creative Environments that Support Sustainable Learning (PDF, 1,001KB)
- Performance Skills for the Non-Performer (PDF, 790KB)
> Learn more about us
> Our Clients