The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London, are looking to support applications to the Leverhulme’s Early Career Fellowships Scheme, where candidates will benefit from the School’s specialist research areas in performing arts, for example in:
- cultural histories of performance
- acting, voice and movement
- creative design and production
- applied theatre
- queer performance
- theatre and health
- curatorship and film cultures
Please visit www.cssd.ac.uk for further details.
Initial expressions of interest are open until 12 midday on 4 January 2017 and should be emailed to email@example.com with the following attachments:
- An outline proposal totalling no more than 2000 words that provides details of the following: your project’s aims and objects; details of your methodological approach and anticipated outputs; why the research is timely or important; a brief explanation of why Central is a particularly appropriate host institution, and indicate any other funding avenues you are exploring or intend to approach to support the same project.
- A summary CV (2 page, confirming that you have not held a previous permanent position in the UK and your research history including past research interests, achievements and movements).
- List of Publications (maximum 1 side).
All candidates will be considered by a specially convened committee that will invite shortlisted applicants to develop their projects into a full application.
Please note the Leverhulme’s deadline for submissions is 2 March 2017 at 4pm.