Central academics engage in a wide range of knowledge exchange and public engagement activities beyond higher education.
Performance-oriented activities include:
- Public lectures, panels and interviews
- Workshops and masterclasses
- Performances for public, school, community and other external audiences
- Programming and curatorial work for festivals and events.
Communication activities include:
- Appearances in various media, including news, radio, TV, film, documentaries, livestream and digital
- Print and web journalism
- Podcasts, videos, livestream and VR/AR
- Hosting a professional website
- Writing theatre programmes and DVD notes.
Influence-oriented activities include:
- Membership in industry associations and advisory councils
- Key positions in external organisations (as a governor, director, etc.)
- Participation in external partnerships and collaborations or interdisciplinary initiatives
- Engaging in professional consulting, coaching and training outside Central.
For more information: