Federal Student Aid - Private Loans | The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama

Federal Student Aid - Private Loans

The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama Central only works with private education provider, Sallie Mae, which issues loans to foreign schools. Central will certify loans from Sallie Mae, but only when a certification request is received from Sallie Mae, and when a student has completed the necessary steps to apply as detailed below.


In order to apply, please follow the steps below:

  • Complete and send a copy of your e-signed Application and Promissory Note to student.funding@cssd.ac.uk together with your cost of attendance spreadsheet which can be found on the 'How to Apply' section.
  • Complete and sign the self-certification Promissory notes, which The Truth in Lending Act states as a 'must complete', and are an essential part of your application. We will not process loans without this document.

More information on the Sallie Mae Smart Option for Graduate and Undergraduate Students can be found by following the links below:

Sallie Mae loans are disbursed in their entirety at the beginning of the academic year. 

**Please note that Central does not endorse any other private education loan provider located in the United States who offer loans for study at foreign schools.

Sallie Mae Parent Loan
The Sallie Mae Parent Loan gives parents and other individuals a flexible way to take out an education loan in their name — while relieving the student of financial responsibility. The loan, which features competitive interest rates, no up-front fees, and a choice of repayment options, can cover 100% of school-approved costs.

> Back to Federal Student Aid

Please contact student.funding@cssd.ac.uk for more information.