The first of two modular courses aimed at individuals who need to understand the basic principles of voice and its use in performance.
See also Voice Fundamentals 2: Voice in Performance.
Who should attend?
- individuals planning to audition for drama school
- drama teachers who want to develop their knowledge of the voice
- trainers wishing to make an enhanced vocal impact
- public speakers wanting to improve their vocal skills
- amateur actors or directors aiming to develop their skills.
Dates: Monday 3 August - Friday 7 August 2015, 10.00am - 4.30pm.
Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Minimum age: 17 years