If you are accepted on the course, the following rules apply:
- Places will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of the online application form and fee.
- The nominal deadline for enrolment is the Thursday before the course is due to begin, but please be aware that the course may become full before that time. You can apply to enrol for the whole year in order to secure your place for all terms.
- Central reserves the right to amend, withdraw or cancel any of the courses described either online or in publications. In the event of us withdrawing or cancelling a course full fees will be refunded.
- Once the course has started you cannot defer your place to another term. Please therefore ensure that your child is able to complete a course before accepting their place.
- Students who do not attend because of illness or personal or professional commitments do not have the right to transfers or refunds.
How to Apply
Central’s Saturday Youth Theatre is extremely popular so we recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment.
To apply please submit your application directly to the School by completing the online application form.
You must complete and return an online application form so that we have your child’s details, as well as those of their guardian, should we need to contact you. We also need to know of any special requirements or disabilities that your child may have to ensure that we are able to meet their needs.
Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email requesting payment in order to confirm your child's place.
You can pay by credit/debit card over the telephone on +44 (0)20 7449 1643, or you can pay by cash, credit or debit card at Central’s Reception.
All fees must be paid in full before the start of the course.
Terms and Conditions
Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day of the conclusion of the contract (which will be the date upon which full payment is made).
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London, Eton Avenue, London NW3 3HY, UK, Tel: +44(0)20 7722 8183, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- Subject to Clause 8, if you cancel your contract within the 14 day cancellation period, we will reimburse all payments received from you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which you inform us of your decision to cancel your contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Supplier will not charge any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Model Cancellation Form (PDF, 46KB)
We can offer you a refund, minus a 25% cancellation fee, if you decide to withdraw from a course up to 14 days before it starts.
Unfortunately, within two weeks of the start date we are unable to offer any refunds.
We can defer your place to the next term with 7 days’ notice prior to the course starting. Please note we only offer this once and you are only able to defer to the following term.
Unfortunately, once a course has started we are unable to offer any deferrals.
Central offers a concessionary rate for the Youth Theatre and you may be eligible if you can submit proof with your application form of being an EU citizen in receipt of benefits for unemployment and/or disability within the UK.